CHICO REBELS LACROSSE
To qualify for a full or partial refund, the parent of the participant must contact the Chico Rebels board by filling out the Parent Refund Request form. A copy of the submission will be sent automatically to the Rebels Treasurer and the Registrar.
The board must approve any refund before a check can be mailed.
If, after submitting the Parent Refund Request form, you do not receive a response within 5 business days, please follow up with the treasurer via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm that your request has been received.
Refunds are granted within the guidelines and time frames listed below.
1. For regular season registration, a full refund of registration fees shall be granted, if requested no later than January 15. For preseason clinics (usually held in January), a full refund of registration fees shall be granted if requested at least 7 days prior to the scheduled first session.
2. For regular season registration, a 50% refund shall be granted if requested after January 15, but before February 15.
3. No refunds will be granted for requests made after February 15.
4. Any refunds granted shall be subject to deductions for any processing fees or specific uniform or equipment fees committed to by CHICO REBELS LACROSSE upon registration.
5. Refund amounts and guidelines are determined by the Board of Directors. Due to varying levels of costs, advance purchasing requirements for equipment and uniforms, fees paid to governing bodies (Northern California Junior Lacrosse Association (NCJLA)), and the overall organizational costs of realigning teams, Board of Directors determines the impact of withdrawal from the program and sets refund amounts and dates accordingly.
6. Refunds are NOT provided because families cannot, or will not, accommodate their schedules to CHICO REBELS LACROSSE practice or game times and refunds are not provided because the CHICO REBELS LACROSSE will not accommodate a specific coach/team request or car pool request, except within the dates and for the amounts shown in the guidelines above. Refunds are not provided because a family is disappointed in and/or disagrees with team placement of their player, except within the dates and for the amounts shown in the guidelines above. In addition, injuries are a part of all sports at any level and are not generally considered as a reason for a refund, except within the dates and for the amounts shown in the guidelines above.
7. If CHICO REBELS LACROSSE has loaned equipment to the participant, no refund will be issued until said equipment has been verified as returned. If equipment return comes after a cut-off date specified above, the refund provided will relate to the date when equipment is returned and not the date of the original request for refund.
8. CHICO REBELS LACROSSE reserves the right to change this policy at any time and to deny or approve a refund for any reason. We strive for consistency and fairness and will evaluate every request objectively. However, there may be circumstances REBELS LACROSSE did not foresee when forming this refund policy that may require us to deny or approve a particular refund request or to change the refund policy.
9. CHICO REBELS LACROSSE will make every attempt to be consistent across this website. If there is an inconsistency between this policy and a policy listed elsewhere on the site or in other materials, the Board of Directors will have the final determination as to which policy takes precedence. If you find an inconsistency, whether related to this policy or other web content, please report it to